{DU} can you digit {DU} can you digit

Sure man, I'll listen to your song too.

MetalBladeGamer pretty much hit the nail on the head for what I'd say. I like the instruments and the basic melody, it just could use some more variety.

One example I'm thinking is that it might have been cool to switch up the drum beat that "flows" more, to give it more of a rolling groove. As it is right now, you kind of switch between the "four on the floor" kicks and the more syncopated drum patterns. I think both of those make good accents or build-ups, but when they make up the whole drum track, the song kind of has a stilted/rigid feel to it. I'm not really an authority on electronic music though, so that might be the norm for the genre. I personally think it would've benefited from being a little groovier.

Again, the melody ideas are cool, though. Especially the little bit at the very beginning. I think that would've been great to hear again later as a counterpoint instrument.

Those are just a few points of criticism I have. Otherwise, I think it's a fine song and the three oscillators weave in and out of each other really well.

Yongo Yongo

It's my favorite piece of equipment

I haven't heard it in seconds

The Chase! The Chase!

WE GOT THE FUNK

Very funky har har. Good stuff. Sometimes when the bass is distorted (I think) it sounds a little too aggressive for the rest of the song, but overall good stuff

Hocus Shooter Hocus Shooter

OH BUOY

Cool song. Bits and pieces remind me of Descent. Mainly the modulations or whatever. Goooood stuff

GameBalance responds:

oh i not know Descent

Count Draculas Lullaby Count Draculas Lullaby

YA SEE

I liked the first 20 seconds a lot. After that, the "lead" part didn't really seem to mesh as well with the rest of the song.

DjRocALot responds:

yeah, I just made this really quick, took like 15 minutes ors, so Ill fix that.

Dj Roc A Lot / The Venice Beachriders

LOOPYDOO LOOPYDOO

Neat

Doesn't really sound like trance, which is a plus. It's not something I'd necessarily listen to for the sake of listening, but it's good in being a creepy.. thing.

Pickanum responds:

i use trance genre cuz they dont have the choice of my style im electronica dj so...
electronica it blend of trance and techno jazz an more at low tempo :P
anyway thanx for voting

Wargle Wargle

i disagree

butterscotch is a flavor what are you retarded

I Like To Baseball I Like To Baseball