dont touch the pan ! dont touch the pan !

Craaayzy shit by Boo-Brigadiem

SO HELP ME GOD

Coulton's Challenge 3 Coulton's Challenge 3

important work.

Coulton's Challenge Coulton's Challenge

the thing about those other games is that they have charms

i do see the thing you do, but i don't the charm. you are saying it badly. please

{DU} can you digit {DU} can you digit

Sure man, I'll listen to your song too.

MetalBladeGamer pretty much hit the nail on the head for what I'd say. I like the instruments and the basic melody, it just could use some more variety.

One example I'm thinking is that it might have been cool to switch up the drum beat that "flows" more, to give it more of a rolling groove. As it is right now, you kind of switch between the "four on the floor" kicks and the more syncopated drum patterns. I think both of those make good accents or build-ups, but when they make up the whole drum track, the song kind of has a stilted/rigid feel to it. I'm not really an authority on electronic music though, so that might be the norm for the genre. I personally think it would've benefited from being a little groovier.

Again, the melody ideas are cool, though. Especially the little bit at the very beginning. I think that would've been great to hear again later as a counterpoint instrument.

Those are just a few points of criticism I have. Otherwise, I think it's a fine song and the three oscillators weave in and out of each other really well.

Yongo Yongo

It's my favorite piece of equipment

I haven't heard it in seconds

The Chase! The Chase!

WE GOT THE FUNK

Very funky har har. Good stuff. Sometimes when the bass is distorted (I think) it sounds a little too aggressive for the rest of the song, but overall good stuff